r8169 update for Debian 6.0 'squeeze'

The Debian kernel team regularly backports driver updates to the Linux
kernel in stable releases to add support for new hardware.  In the
current stable release, the Linux kernel is based on longterm series
2.6.32.y.

We generally prefer to cherry-pick bug fixes and new hardware support,
but there are so many interrelated changes to r8169 since 2.6.32 that
this seems to be impossible.  So I've prepared a backport of r8169 from
Linux 3.0.3, which is available in the git branch:

    git://git.debian.org/kernel/linux-2.6.git squeeze

The changes start after tag debian/2.6.32-35squeeze1.

The kernel configuration files we use are at
<http://kernel.alioth.debian.org/config/2.6.32-33/>.

Full source and binary packages containing these and other backported
drivers can now be found at:

    http://people.debian.org/~benh/packages/

We would appreciate any help you can provide in testing this, and any
advice on changes that should be added or reverted.