Re: linux target framework (tgt) packaging request

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 15:52:49 +0200, Jelle de Jong wrote:
Hello everybody,

Who wants to package tgt and put in into debian backports? I am willing
to pay a bounty for it, just name a price you think is reasonable!

# What I want: tgt-1.0.17 with lsb compliant initscript
apt-get install tgt -t squeeze-backports

# current situation:
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/net/tgt
# wget http://stgt.sourceforge.net/releases/tgt-1.0.17.tar.gz
# tar -vxf tgt-1.0.17.tar.gz
# cp --verbose tgt-1.0.17/scripts/initd.sample /etc/init.d/tgtd
# update-rc.d tgtd defaults

Please help out :)

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Jelle de Jong

Hi Jelle.

This is not the work of the backport team to perform this kind of operation.

You may contact the maintainers (which are now in CC) for this upgrade.

After this, when the package will be available in testing, the backport will be possible.

Thanks.

--
Cyril "Davromaniak" Lavier