Re: [Pkg-alsa-devel] alsa-source

* Jordi Mallach [110520 20:20 +0200]:
> On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 08:11:59PM +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > > from my point of view we should orphan alsa-source and cancel it
> > > from alsa-driver.
> > I'd be very happy with this.
>
> Yeah, let's totally do this.
>
> Elimar, was Ben's patch upstreamed?

Not by me. I am not sure the patches would apply to 1.0.24, Else I
am not able to answer upcoming questions by i.e Takashi or Jaroslav.....

There was one thing: patched alsa-sources compiled well with a
Debian kernel but not with a customized vanilla one. Unpatched it is
the other way round, though.

> I guess it's still a good idea to
> upstream it, even if we're not going to use it anymore.

I agree!

Elimar
--
  It's a good thing we don't get all