Firmware-brcm80211: package description with possible typing error in Broadcom chip name

Hi!

Just got the WLAN working with two of my mini laptops (great!).
Been having problems with these Broadcom chips. But now with the
firmware-brcm80211 non-free package things work just fine (hope there
will be open source version too some day).

Anyways, before installing I noticed in the Debian package site that
this package has weird chip name in the description:
http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/firmware-brcm80211
"This package contains the binary firmware for wireless network cards
with the Broadcom BCM4314, BCM43224 or BCM43225 chip, supported by the
brcm80211 driver."

I think it should be "...BCM4313", not "BCM4314"?

Aptitude gives the same info (guess its exactly the same text in both):
[23:10 araneus@sabrina:downloads]$ aptitude show firmware-brcm80211
Package: firmware-brcm80211
New: yes
State: not installed
Version: 0.28
 This package contains the binary firmware for wireless network cards
with the Broadcom BCM4314, BCM43224 or BCM43225 chip, supported by the
brcm80211 driver.

 Contents:
 * Broadcom 802.11 firmware, version 610.809.0 (brcm/bcm43xx-0.fw)
 * Broadcom 802.11 firmware header, version 610.809.0 (brcm/bcm43xx_hdr-0.fw)
Homepage: http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/dwmw2/linux-firmware.git

[23:10 araneus@sabrina:downloads]$

Minor thing I guess, but just wanted you guys to know since it was
confusing me for a moment :)

--

- Jani -