Re: HP G6 hardware kernel boot issue > 2.6.37 cciss/hpsa

On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 13:47 +0100, Maximilian Attems wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Mar 2011, Jesper Dangaard Brouer wrote:

[...]
> please file proper Debian bug report with reportbug.
> we already have scripts dealing with such device changes.
> Had previously thought that the need of them was over after the
> libata change, but obviously you show the contrare.
>
> So fire up reportbug and report against linux-2.6 with severity grave.

I finally succeeded filing a Debian bug-report (as Debians mail system
clamav kept categorizing me as malware... hmm)

 Debian bug number: 617256
 Link: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=617256
 Update the case via email: 617256@bugs.debian.org

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
  Jesper Brouer

[...]
> > initramfs-tools, debian squeeze
More keywords:
 HP Smart Array P410i Controller / Smart Array G6 controllers
 /dev/cciss/ scsi