Uploading linux-2.6 (2.6.32-31) for point release 6.0.1

Dann is currently occupied by family matters, so I am preparing to
handle this stable update.

I know that I need to upload in time for the installer team to rebuild
the installer with the new kernel version, addressing the known issues
with the kernel used in 6.0.0.  Please could you let me know what the
deadline is for that?

I've applied most of the remaining security fixes listed as needed in
the kernel-sec repository.  There are a few left which appear to have
relatively minor impact.

There are still many other reported bugs in 2.6.32-30 that look severe
enough to merit a fix in a stable update.  Some of them have identified
upstream fixes.  I hope to spend some time looking through these and
applying fixes before uploading -31, but would really appreciate help
from other kernel team members and any others willing to do bug triage.