Re: Uploading linux-2.6 2.6.37-1 to unstable

On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 08:54:24PM +0200, Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
> Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk> writes:
> > The backend drivers have not yet been merged, so it's not yet very
> > useful as dom0.
>
> ok. Is there still hope that they will get merged before wheezy is
> released or would now be a good time to start looking at KVM migration
> plans?

I think they will, e.g. netback is going through review now and I would
expect it to be merged in time for 2.6.39.

Apparently Linux 2.6.38 will have enough functionality in dom0 that
blkback and netback can be implemented in userland in qemu.

                                                              - Albert Camus