Re: GDM is not starting

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 3:01 PM, maximilian attems <max@stro.at> wrote:
Politness asks to keep Mailinglist postings on Mailinglist,
thank you, also top posting is considered to be rude.

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 02:19:59PM +0530, janani s wrote:
> Ya i  installed 2.6.37 linux image from
> http://packages.debian.org/experimental/kernel/.. It was working properly
> not able to reproduce the error..

well then look at the diffs between the configs. You miscompiled linux-2.6

kernelnewbies mailinglist may help you, not our trouble.

kind regards

--
maks

The kernel compilation was successful I did not get any error. Anyhow thanks for the help.

Regards,
S.Janani