kconfigeditor2 howto

Hi,

Some months ago I asked on this mailing list how to create all the
kernel config fragments so that they can be used by the Debian kernel
build scripts to rebuild the final .config file.

I was pointed to this tool here:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/kernel/people/waldi/utils/kconfigeditor2/

I hope somebody can explain to me how this tool is used, as I couldn't
find any documentation for it and I'm not a native "python speaker" yet.

Thanks in advance!

regards,

Gerhard