serial/8250: Increase number of serial ports detected to 32

Hello,

our company is developing multi port serial cards among other
products. The main problem is, when the customers first install this
devices especially those with 8 ports, they get only few ports
detected, cause CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_RUNTIME_UARTS is set to 4 (at least
by Lenny).
There are also many such requests all over the net. Serial interface is
still not dead in spite of new technologies. So this change is really
needed.

I tried to propagate this change to serial tree maintainers,
but it ended in proposal to change this through Linux distribution
maintainers. After all they configure the kernels themselves, not
necessarily using kernel default values. See this thread:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-serial/msg03020.html

What do you think about this? Should I open a bug request?

Regards,
Yegor