Re: git tree of svn://svn.debian.org/svn/kernel/dists/*/linux-2.6

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 19:04, Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk> wrote:

> This is an experimental repository that hopefully makes it easier to see
> the patches we apply.  You can build packages from it using 'make
> deb-pkg', but that's not what we do.

It would be helpful if you could include a config file. I tried the
one from the 2.6.35 experimental package, but it doesn't work with
this tree.

>> Ultimately all I'm trying to do is track down a regression in the
>> 2.6.33 and above kernels that cause the xorg not to work on a lenovo
>> T61p.
>
> If you're intending to run a bisection, don't bother with the Debian
> package; it will only get in your way.  Take a clone of Linus's
> repository.

Because I think this is a config issue only so bisection isn't necessary.

So I guess I expecting there would be a way to look at either a git or
svn log of the config files so I could go through the options that
were changed.