Re: Kernel 2.6.35

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 05:48, Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk> wrote:

> Once squeeze is released we'll upload the latest kernel to unstable,
> whether that's 2.6.35 or .36.

It would be helpful to me if there was a way to make newer kernels
available in sid. Is there anything we could do to help? I seem to
remember some talk of building load on the various other
architectures. Is this part of the reason? If so, maybe a solution to
that could be worked out. It's unfortunate because lots of new
hardware I've tried doesn't work with the current sid kernel.