reviving xen-3.2 for testing?

Hi there,

Since the current XEN 3.4 and XEN 4.0 in debian lack HVM support,
but the XEN 3.2 packages has it, I was wondering how much work would it
require
to revive the old 3.2 packages, so that they can be installed in current
testing/unstable?

(They were perfectly fine until a few weeks ago; only the recent python
upgrade made
them uninstallable. I have been using it until yesterday.)

So, as far as I can tell, all they need is some re-packaging.

(And maybe some small python fixes, but I'm sure you know that better
than me.)

Thank you for your help:

    Kristof