Processed: retitle 572618 to libata missing workaround for HPA overlapping normal partitions

> retitle 572618 libata missing workaround for HPA overlapping normal partitions
Bug #572618 [linux-2.6] IDE core applies Host Protected Area where it was previously ignored
Bug #574795 [linux-2.6] Libata transition and HPA caused disk size truncation
Changed Bug title to 'libata missing workaround for HPA overlapping normal partitions' from 'IDE core applies Host Protected Area where it was previously ignored'
Changed Bug title to 'libata missing workaround for HPA overlapping normal partitions' from 'Libata transition and HPA caused disk size truncation'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)