Processed: tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW

> # Fri Feb  5 07:03:17 UTC 2010
> # Tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
> # http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> #
> # Source package in NEW: libtap-formatter-junit-perl
> tags 568265 + pending
Bug #568265 [wnpp] ITP: libtap-formatter-junit-perl -- Perl module for converting TAP output to JUnit output
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: mono-uia-winforms
> tags 550107 + pending
Bug #550107 [libmono-uia-winforms1.0-cil] libmono-uia-winforms1.0-cil: long description no sentence
Added tag(s) pending.
Bug #568025 {Done: dann frazier <dannf@debian.org>} [linux-2.6] FTBFS on sparc
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: linux-2.6
> tags 568030 + pending
Bug #568030 {Done: dann frazier <dannf@debian.org>} [linux-2.6] FTBFS on armel (and maybe others)
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)