ARM: OMAP2+ flavour

Hi,

I'm currently bringing Debian to Nokia's N900 (see [1]). For this I
also want to use a kernel package directly from Debian. The 2.6.36
mainline kernel, which is currently used in the Debian experimental
contains the most important drivers, so no patches are needed in the
kernel package. (check [2] to see what would be working on the N900
with this kernel)

For the new flavour an omap entry in config/armel/defines is needed
[3] and a new config.omap file [4]. The config file is not yet
optimal, but works. Can you please give me some advice how to
proceed?

[1] https://elektranox.org/n900/
[2] https://elektranox.org/n900/kernel/status.html
[3] http://files.ring0.de/sre/n900-debian-kernel/src/defines