Re: item for kernel meeting -- NX emulation

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 08:43:12AM -0600, dann frazier wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 02:13:14PM +0000, maximilian attems wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 07:50:04AM -0600, dann frazier wrote:
> > >  Kees poked me to see if Debian would consider including the NX
> > > emulation patch that Ubuntu and Fedora are currently shipping. I won't
> > > be able to make Paris this weekend, but I'd like to request that this
> > > get added to the agenda.
> > >
> > > Kees, can you provide a reference for the changes?
> > >
> > > [CC'ing the security team as well for possible feedback]
> >
> > items are to be found here, please just edit:
> > http://wiki.debian.org/DebianKernel/Meetings
>
> appended.

Thanks for adding this to the agenda! I've added details about both
AppArmor and the nx-emulation bits to the wiki page. Let me know if
you've got any questions.

As far as AppArmor is concerned, I'll be uploading the userspace tools
to experimental soon, since 2.6.36 is landing there now.

Thanks,

-Kees

--
Kees Cook