Re: kernel 2.6.32-5-amd64 works incorrectly with blktap in Xen

On Sun, 2010-10-17 at 03:27 +0400, George Shuklin wrote:
> Good day.
>
> I don't know wich package I shall send bug report,

The kernel. Note that debian-boot is for installer development,
debian-kernel would have been a better target for this mail (copied both
now)

>  but current (squeeze)
> xen netinst kernel does not see xen block device.
>
> After starting installation it asking about selecting device driver and
> see no block devices available.
>
> lsmod displays not sign of xen_blkfront driver (and modprobe
> xen_blkfront failed, even ko module exists in /lib/modules).

I think this is resolved by the fixes I added to Debian SVN on Friday
which will be in the 2.6.32-26 upload.

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell

A university is what a college becomes when the faculty loses interest
in students.
		-- John Ciardi