Missing headers in linux-headers-2.6.32-bpo.5-common

Hi,

While trying to compile latest alsa-driver from sources, during "make"
it complains that

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.32-bpo.5-common'

  ERROR: Kernel configuration is invalid.
         include/linux/autoconf.h or include/config/auto.conf are missing.
         Run 'make oldconfig && make prepare' on kernel src to fix it.

  WARNING: Symbol version dump /usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.32-bpo.5-common/Module.symvers
           is missing; modules will have no dependencies and modversions.

Same problem isn't reproduced with linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686.

The system is installed with "stable" (Lenny) packages, but the kernel
is obtained from the backports. To report the problem, I followed "Bug
Reports" link on the webpage[1] of the package. But the opened bug
report page tells me that

  There is no maintainer for linux-headers-2.6.32-bpo.5-common. This
  means that this package no longer exists (or never existed). Please do
  not report new bugs against this package.

I just updated my repository. How can that be possible? Isn't there a
bug report page for the package?

Regards.

[1] http://packages.debian.org/lenny-backports/linux-headers-2.6.32-bpo.5-common