Processed: tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW

> # Sat Sep 25 20:03:15 UTC 2010
> # Tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
> # http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> #
> # Source package in NEW: libclass-handle-perl
> tags 598026 + pending
Bug #598026 [wnpp] ITP: libclass-handle-perl -- module to create objects which are handles to classes
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: libjifty-plugin-oauth-perl
> tags 491052 + pending
Bug #491052 [wnpp] RFP: libjifty-plugin-oauth-perl -- secure API authentication
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: libmoosex-poe-perl
> tags 548136 + pending
Bug #548136 [wnpp] ITP: libmoosex-poe-perl -- Moose wrapper around a POE::Session
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: libmousex-types-perl
> tags 563458 + pending
Bug #563458 [wnpp] ITP: libmousex-types-perl -- Mouse extension to organise types in  libraries
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: libv-perl
> tags 552405 + pending
Bug #552405 [wnpp] ITP: libv-perl -- The V perl library prints the version information of a perl module without having to load the module.
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: linux-2.6
> tags 595554 + pending
Bug #595554 {Done: Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk>} [linux-2.6] 3c59x hangs on Vortex cards