Building an OpenVZ-enabled kernel

Hello,

I would like to recompile a debian kernel with OpenVZ enabled. However, the linux-source-2.6.32 package does not seem to come with OpenVZ patches applied. I have tried applying the official OpenVZ patches, but it fails, probably because the kernel is already debian-patched and not vanilla.

As the kernel-patch-openvz package doesn't exist anymore, how can I do to compile a kernel like you do when you generate the linux- image-2.6.32-*-openvz-686 ?

Thanks!

--
Thomas Lecomte