Processed: retitle 589353 to iwlagn reports "MAC is in deep sleep" and system hangs or wireless stops working until reboot

> retitle 589353 iwlagn reports "MAC is in deep sleep" and system hangs or wireless stops working until reboot
Bug #589353 [linux-2.6] iwlagn reports "MAC in deep sleep" and system hangs or wireless stops working until reboot
Bug #556585 [linux-2.6] iwlagn reports "MAC in deep sleep" and system hangs or wireless stops working until reboot
Changed Bug title to 'iwlagn reports "MAC is in deep sleep" and system hangs or wireless stops working until reboot' from 'iwlagn reports "MAC in deep sleep" and system hangs or wireless stops working until reboot'
Changed Bug title to 'iwlagn reports "MAC is in deep sleep" and system hangs or wireless stops working until reboot' from 'iwlagn reports "MAC in deep sleep" and system hangs or wireless stops working until reboot'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

589353: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=589353
Debian Bug Tracking System