Re: Xen "pvhvm" driver support for squeeze?

On Wed, 2010-07-28 at 03:43 +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:

> Can we put off this decision for a week or so, so you and your
> colleagues have time to test the backport branch and we can also see
> Linus's decision on whether to pull the changes into 2.6.36?

So I go on holiday for a week and when I get back you've only gone and
frozen squeeze ;-)

Is that a blocker to adding new drivers like this or should I continue
looking into it? FWIW Linus has now pulled it into his tree.

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell

Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and
when it is bad, it is better than nothing.
		-- Dick Brandon