Debian Kernel Team

Hello Debian Kernel Team,

I would like to participate in the Debian kernel efforts.

I have run through the (limited) information on the wiki but am not sure where
to start.

From what I have understood, there's a loose team based on architectures that
interest them. Are there teams also based on specific subsystems ? I am
currently interested in the I/O subsystem and would like to participate there.

Also looking at the bug reports, I get scared. I don't see them categorized. I
am not sure if I can find all Debian kernel bugs related to I/O subsystem.
I think the kernel handbook mentions not to use usertags.

I would like your help to catch-up and participate in the Debian kernel
efforts.

Also, how are feature requests handled ? Currently, I have a couple of feature
requests which I am tempted to enable but would like to understand the process
first.

Regards,
Ritesh
--