Re: s3c24xx kernel flavour

On Tue, 2010-06-08 at 14:02 +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 08, 2010 at 11:31:41AM +0200, Thibaut Girka wrote:
> > All those patches (except register-glamo.patch) comes from OpenMoko (OM)
> > kernel.git, slightly modified to apply to the Debian kernel without
> > needing all the changes made by OM. Each patch should refer to the
> > correspondign commit(s) from OM git repository.
>
> Do I miss the fact that OpenMoko is listed as maintainer for this part
> of the tree?
[...]

In other words: we want to see patches that have already been accepted
upstream, or backported versions with references to the upstream commit.
If OpenMoko was accepted as the maintainer for this platform, then
anything they have applied would count as 'upstream', but it isn't.

You should be talking to the maintainer for Samsung ARM platforms, Ben
Dooks <ben-linux@fluff.org>.  Also subscribe to and cc the list
linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org.