Another RL meeting

I understand that only a few kernel team members will be attending
DebConf 10.  (I will not.)  Therefore I think it would be useful to
arrange a real-life team meeting on some other occasion.

It was very useful to meet upstream and other distribution developers at
LPC last year, it was also quite expensive for the project.  Given that
most regular members live in Europe, I suggest that we limit travel
expenses by meeting at a European conference like Linux-Kongress
<http://www.linux-kongress.org/2010/> or FrOSCon
<http://www.froscon.org/>.

Alternately we could try to arrange a sponsored work session in
Extremadura if people think that would be productive.