Re: [kernel] r15627 - in dists/sid/linux-2.6/debian: . config

On 2010-05-05, maximilian attems <max@stro.at> wrote:
> On Wed, May 05, 2010 at 09:41:18PM +0000, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
>> Author: jmm
>> Date: Wed May  5 21:41:16 2010
>> New Revision: 15627
>>
>> Log:
>> Enable tomoyo (Closes: #562486)
>
> nack,
> according to above nobody did the size check.

Extensive performance numbers have been posted and there was no
followup as to what specific "space constraints" should pose a
problem (obviously every enabled additional, non-modular kernel
option slightly increases the image size).

I'm on vacation until next week; feel free to revert if needed.

Cheers,
        Moritz