ipheth

Since ipheth has now been accepted into the mainline kernel, I see a
couple of choices for the ipheth package:

1. Drop ipheth-dkms altogether.
2. Drop the dependency on ipheth-dkms in the ipheth-utils package.

My initial thoughts are to simply drop the dependency on the dkms
package, but ipheth will now be in every kernel going forward, so
there will not be any need for it. Any advice would be much
appreciated. Please include me in any reply as I'm not on the list.

Many thanks,
Paul.