Re: Bug #542629: RM: yaird -- ROKM; old, buggy and unmaintained

Hey Maximilian

maximilian attems wrote:
[ adding relevant cc's and dropping others ]

thanks torsten for the note.

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 09:43:16PM +0200, Torsten Werner wrote:
just a note: dracut has been mentioned in this bug report. I've just
accepted its first upload.

saw it in NEW, it would have been nice if debian-kernel@lists.debian.org
would have been informed at least!

If this is an omission on my side, please accept my apologies. As you mentioned on IRC before I filed the WTP, I took care to include debian-kernel as CC of the report. If there's more to do for the future, please tell me.

Philippe what are your dracut plans?

The plan is to keep dracut in debian and maintain it for debian compatibility. Maybe discuss with you lot how dracut can help initramfs-tools in the future.

Regards,
Philippe