Little Bang timing

Hi maks
        I wanted to time the new pre cached boot scripts when I read about them, but no watch battery... Anyways, today I grabbed my old pocketwatch and timed the boot. 45 seconds from grub-pc selection to cli login.
I upgraded both initramfs-tools and linux-image-2.6.32-4-686 than timed the reboot at 30 seconds from Grub to login. Very nice.
I have a few more installations to test all of next week and will look for boot messages as I try to follow what the team has done....

vvill