Re: Compiling linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 from scratch (plain-text)?

Von: Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk>
>Let us know if you have any problems following those.

No :)

I build Debian kernels all the day ... aiming for better gameserver kernels.

My problem seems to be openvz - just re-compiling the named kernel.

I explained everything already - there is a patch that does not seem to work.
Either i did something wrong, or there is something wrong with the source.
NEU: WEB.DE DSL für 19,99 EUR/mtl. und ohne Mindest-Laufzeit!
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/