Compiling linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 from scratch (plain-text)?

Here my question again in plain text :)

I already wrote two topic about that question in the Debian Users Forums, but was hinted to ask here ...

In summary, i would like to compile my own version of linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64

So far, i got the source and found a big patchfile:

debian/patches/features/all/openvz/openvz.patch

But sadly, applying it to the kernel source produces errors:

patch -p 1 < debian/patches/features/all/openvz/openvz.patch

Hunk #8 FAILED at 758.
Hunk #10 FAILED at 993.
2 out of 13 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file fs/exec.c.rej
Hunk #2 FAILED at 352.
1 out of 8 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file fs/read_write.c.rej
Hunk #4 FAILED at 535.
1 out of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file fs/super.c.rej
Hunk #1 FAILED at 157.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file include/linux/page-flags.h.rej
Hunk #1 FAILED at 10.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file include/net/af_unix.h.rej
Hunk #1 FAILED at 33.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file init/version.c.rej
Hunk #5 FAILED at 326.
1 out of 11 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file ipc/shm.c.rej
Hunk #4 FAILED at 303.
1 out of 6 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file kernel/posix-timers.c.rej
Hunk #12 FAILED at 1183.
1 out of 18 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file kernel/signal.c.rej
Hunk #8 FAILED at 986.
1 out of 12 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file kernel/sys.c.rej
Hunk #4 FAILED at 84.
1 out of 6 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file mm/mlock.c.rej
Hunk #4 FAILED at 448.
1 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file mm/mremap.c.rej
Hunk #14 FAILED at 3994.
Hunk #16 FAILED at 4036.
2 out of 25 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file net/core/dev.c.rej
Hunk #1 FAILED at 81.
1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file net/unix/garbage.c.rej

So, my question is, how can i re-compile linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64?

At best, what steps are required in detail?

I did the following to far:

apt-get source linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64

I found a wike that recommend the following:

# ../kernel-patches/all/apply/openvz
# make menuconfig

But there is no such file "kernel-patches/all/apply/openvz" anywhere on my computer ...

But the above debian/patches/features/all/openvz/openvz.patch

But that cannot be applied ...

So, can anybody help me to get that kernel compiled?

Thank you very much!
NEU: WEB.DE DSL für 19,99 EUR/mtl. und ohne Mindest-Laufzeit!
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/