Re: Xen dom0 2.6.32 stable branch

On Wed, 2010-02-24 at 13:05 +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just in case I'm the first to notice, we now have:
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/xen/stable
>
> This is the new upstream default branch, with paravirt_ops dom0, and based
> on 2.6.32-stable, so it's presumably suitable for inclusion as a new patch
> that would restore our packages linux-image-2.6-xen-{686,amd64} which were
> previously based on forward-ported .18 dom0 patches. Yay.

Yes, I was planning to take a look at this sometime soon unless someone
else (Bastian?) gets there first.

Ian.
--
Ian Campbell
Current Noise: My Dying Bride - She Is The Dark

F:	When into a room I plunge, I
	Sometimes find some VIOLET FUNGI.
	Then I linger, darkly brooding
	On the poison they're exuding.