Re: [Debian] openvz kernel for debian squeeze

Hi Kir

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 09:33:05PM +0300, Kir Kolyshkin wrote:
> Hi Ola, guys,
>
> Thanks for the info. We have discussed this at length and
> the resolution is we are all for it. This means we will try
> hard to do a rebase as soon as possible, and I hope we
> will succeed.

Sounds great.

> If (or whenever you will) know the exact deadline date
> (or any close approximation), please let us know, this is
> important.

I will let you know when I know. So far I do not know better
than the below.

> Also, can you please point us to the location of the git
> repository of what will become the linux kernel for the
> next debian release? I checked git.debian.org but
> where there are too many kernels to look at.
> If it is not in git then when it is?

You have the kernel team page at
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianKernel

As you can see subversion is used for all kernel packaging
handling.

Information about the source is available at
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianKernelSource

Please tell me if you do not find what you are looking for
there.

I'll dig into the kernel archive now to see information about
which kernel that will be used for next stable release.

Best regards,

// Ola