Re: No new builds?

On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 04:05:32PM -0600, Wes Keene wrote:
> I've noticed recently that ftp.debian.org no longer produces new
> kernel deb's.  I do use these to get newer kernel features, but I'm
> fine with the latest 2.6.30.8 for now.  Is there any particular reason
> this is happening?  I realize the kernel team is quite busy and it's
> also quite a tight group of folks, however, if there is any room to
> help out, I'm more than willing.

please went writing emails use the <enter> key from time to time
to break immense long lines, thanks. :)

don't know for which arch you are waiting but most 2.6.31 are
there, except where it did not build (alpha, powerpc). x86_32
is for example waiting in NEW for ftp master to stop messing
with the archive (see their latest debian-devel-announce mail)

> Thanks for any information you can offer.

hope aboves helps, checkout http://buildd.debian.org/linux-2.6
kind regards
maks