System Engineer - Wintel in Lake Zurich, IL

Hello, I have the below  System Engineer position available.  This is a contract role with Siemens and does not include relocation or interviewing costs.  This position is expected to have a duration of 3 months.

 Are you interested in contract roles?

W2 Pay Rate:  $30.00hour without benefits

If you would like to be further considered for this role, please email your resume to me as a Word attachment.

Description

Description
Manage day-to-day Windows Server 24x7 environment
Manage day-to-day Windows XP server image
Manage day-to-day VMWare environment
Perform Windows server builds physical/virtual
Problem resolution/management
Maintain infrastructure documentation
Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation

Qualifications
Experience with Linux
MCSE or MCSA preferred
5+ years experience with server applications in a Microsoft network environment
Windows 2003 server design, administration, and disaster recovery
Experience with common Windows Systems administration tools
Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, WINS and DHCP
Experience with MS Windows 2000/2003 clustering
Experience with Citrix administration
Excellent knowledge of server hardware and problem solving skills
Knowledge of back-up procedures and disaster recovery
Strong documentation skills
Outstanding customer server and communication skills
Scripting background
Experience with automated deployment, Ghost, Sysprep
Experience with VMWare and ESX