Removal of rt73-modules

Daniel,

The Ralink "legacy" drivers previously maintained at serialmonkey.com
have now been completely abandoned in favour of the rewritten drivers
included in the kernel.  I am trying to discourage people from using the
legacy drivers and to report bugs on the kernel if the replacement
drivers don't work for them.

So, as further discouragement, I would like to get rid of the
rt73-modules binary packages.  As these are the only binaries now built
by linux-modules-contrib-2.6 I think that means removing that source
package too.  Do you see any problem with this?

Never attribute to conspiracy what can adequately be explained by stupidity.