More information for bug reports

I'd like to have our bug script gather more system information.

- Hardware model identification:

For x86:
    (cd /sys/class/dmi/id && grep . {sys,product,chassis,bios,board}_{vendor,name,version}) 2>/dev/null

I don't about other architectures but I imagine some identification is
available for most of them in /proc or /sys.

- BIOS vs EFI booting:

Probably some useful information under /sys/firmware/efi

- USB device ids:

    lsusb 2>&1

- Filesystem configuration:

Ask if it's a filesystem problem first?
    cat /etc/mtab
(possibly filtered to hide file server hostnames)

- Network configuration:

Ask if it's a network problem first?  Solarflare's script to report
network configuration for support requests uses:
    ip address show
    cat /etc/network/interfaces
    grep . /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_*
    netstat -s
    arp -n
    route -n
    tc -s qdisc sho

and for each interface:
    ethtool
    ethtool -a
    ethtool -c
    ethtool -k
    ethtool -S

This could be considered slightly excessive for a general purpose
script...

- Module installation:

    dpkg-query -W --showformat '${Status}\t${Package}\t${Version}\n' "*-modules-$RELEASE"

- Firmware installation:

    dpkg-query -W --showformat '${Status}\t${Package}\t${Version}\n' 'firmware-*'

Logic doesn't apply to the real world. - Marvin Minsky