Re: scheduling upload for 5.0.2

On Sat, Jun 06, 2009 at 04:49:42PM -0600, dann frazier wrote:
> SRM recently announced plans for the upcoming 5.0.2 release, so I'd
> like to schedule an upload for this Monday evening, June 8.
>
> Hopefully we get some feedback on Ben's patch for #517449 before that.

Any chance you could hold off on this until Wednesday? I saw Ben's patch but
likely won't have a chance to try it until Monday.

For our workloads, lockups usually need a day or two to take place, so I'd
be comfortable giving feedback after a couple days of uptime.

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o
jwm@horde.net        _-< \_          /  \       ----  <  \,