2.6.29-4 FTBFS on sparc

Hi,

2.6.29-4 failed to build on sparc:

https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=linux-2.6;ver=2.6.29-4;arch=sparc;stamp=1241387254

I can investigate, but if you know off the top of your head what can
be causing it (missing zImage file after the build), please let me know.

On a related note, I've noticed that XVR-500 and XVR-2500 Sun framebuffer
drivers are not included in 2.6.29-4 config, but were present in Lenny
kernel. We will need to re-enable those, also I would like to enable
most of the FB drivers (right now only a handful of sparc-specific ones
is enabled) as we are getting ready to get rid of CONFIG_PROM_CONSOLE,
which causes problems on Niagara. Please let me test these changes before
reuploading.

Thanks.
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org