Re: Standardizing use of kernel hook scripts

Darren Salt <linux@youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 01 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> [make-kpkg]
> >> But is anyone still using it? Is there any current reason to support it

	Well, there's still some kernel options that are immutable and
multiple choice. And there's always people that want to optimize. Out of
laziness (or maybe having better things to do? <g>) my current setups aren't
make-kpkg'ed, but it would depress me if, after using make-kpkg for years
and years, I wanted to use it again one day and found that it didn't work
anymore.

	Cheers,
		Tyler