Re: Bits from the kernel team

Hi,

Now that we have a 2.6.32 kernel in unstable, can you updates us
on the various things mentioned in this mail?

For instance, as I understand it, most other distro's recently
had a release with a 2.6.31 kernel?  Do you know if there are
plans to have a kernel with backported drivers, one used by
multiple distributions?

Kurt