Site recommendation from a friend

My Name is Cynthia I am average in height and fair in complexion ,am a loving, romantic and caring angel. In my searching for friend today and i came across your email in my Google search after going through it. then i decided to contact you. I really want to have a good relationship with you. Beside i have a special something i want to discuss with you ,so reach me here(cynthiamaabou@yahoo.com)
Hope to hear from you soon.
I will send my beautiful pictures to you and also tell you more about myself. Remember distance or color does not matter but love matter's alot. I will be waiting for your mail.
Your's Cynthia
Kisses.