Re: Debian Kernel Group Meeting

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 01:31:06PM +0100, Vincent Sanders wrote:
> xen dom 0
> +++++++++
> Upstream development is splintered but Bastian Blank is willing to
> implement the patch for squeeze. Final decision on inclusion subject
> to building.

Current status:
The tree is building and running in my tests, it does currently not run
native. However I lack real machines to test them under load. It will
still need some patches to the Xen utils themself, as most parts are now
built as modules and moved into own filesystems instead of built-in and
the scripts need to set it up properly. Many of that should be
implemented in the current development tree of Xen by now.

Bastian

--
Women are more easily and more deeply terrified ... generating more
sheer horror than the male of the species.