Re: Stable update?

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 07:37:33PM +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> I've collected quite a few bug fixes for 2.6.26-20.  It seems like it
> might be worth uploading to stable-proposed-updates now.  This will make
> it easier for the submitters to verify these fixes and for other
> submitters to check whether they address similar bug reports.

Makes sense.

I'd like to get a security update out this week as well. Should we do
security update, merge, then p-u upload? It sounds like in general we
can include some queued p-u stuff into security uploads, but in this
case we have enough p-u content that we may want to bake those changes
in p-u first.

--
dann frazier