Re: Kernel panic with 64G High Memory Support enabled

Hi,
I've [...] tried to build a new kernel (2.6.30) [...] with High Memory Support 64G.
But after a reboot there is a kernel panic
With "High Memory Support" set to 4G the kernel works fine.
Tough to say, but since it is an upstream problem I'd suggest trying
the latest upstream kernel

I've booted the kernel without the quiet option and here is a bit more detail.
I've attached an image with the last screen and the Kernel panic.

Hope this brings a bit more light in the problem.

Thanks a lot
Patrick