Re: looking for kernel-maintainer

On Tuesday 08 September 2009, Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:
> Dear maintainers,
>
> sorry to write here, but at the moment it is not possible, to register or
> send bugreports to bugzilla.kernel.org.
>
> Seems the mailsystem is completely down. So I even cannot send the message,
> that the mailservice is down, too.
>
> I hope, that one of the kernel-maintainers might read this message here and
> will have a look on this.
>
> The bugreport I want to send, is about the kernel-module "ath5k", which is
> now maintained by the kernel-maintainers themselves. Where can I send it,
> if not to bugzilla.kernel.org?
>
> Please inform the kernel-maintainers of their problem, when you know one!
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Hans-J. Ullrich

You could try the ath5k development list:-

ath5k-devel@lists.ath5k.org

That is where all the development of the ath5k driver is done, and where
all the experts live.  But there is a lot of development going on so it would
be as well to be on a current kernel (2.6.30) in order to have a sensible
discussion with them.

David