Re: RL meeting

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 09:54:08AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> In the kernel BoF from DebConf, people generally agreed that it would
> be a good plan to organise a real-life meeting. I'm more than happy to
> spend Debian funds to make that happen, if needed.

Please make your participation clear to the "announcement" for the
release plan change. This was not in any way communicated before with
the directly affected and the infrastructure teams (security, d-i, kde,
gnome and kernel) or the developers at all. If it is not necessary to
discuss changes, then a RL meeting is wrongly used time.

Bastian

--
Schshschshchsch.
		-- The Gorn, "Arena", stardate 3046.2