bnx2x driver/firmware for lenny

I have a working backport of the bnx2x driver for 2.6.26 w/ firmware
split, and I'd like to see if we can add it in the upcoming upload to
p-u. This driver requires non-free firmware (already in sid), so that
firmware package would need to be backported as well.

Risk of adding the driver should be minimal since the patches are
localized to the driver itself.

The patches are in:
  svn://svn.debian.org/svn/kernel/people/dannf/lenny-bnx2x

I've tested it on 4-port BCM57711E on an HP bl685c G6 (non-FLEX-10
mode).

Assuming we get the kernel side done, I'll start a discussion with the
d-i team to see about making it available on the installer.

--
dann frazier