Re: Stuck back at 2.6.24

On Fri, 2009-07-03 at 14:59 -0400, Jeffrey B. Green wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to prod someone, anyone, into giving me a status report
> (or even an explanation as to why it might be technically ignored) on
> debian bug 490694 (corresponding to kernel.org bug 12436).
[...]

Unfortunately we have no specific powerpc maintainer for the kernel at
present.  I'll have a quick look at the bug, but can't promise I'll be
able to make any progress.  I do not own any powerpc hardware.

When you say `I wrote a program that crashed Windows', people just stare ...
and say `Hey, I got those with the system, *for free*'. - Linus Torvalds